Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center has named Jason Fink director of Materials Management. In his new role, Fink will oversee all medical center purchasing, including equipment and supplies, and will have oversight of Memorial’s Central Services, Sterile Processing and Stores departments.
- Niagara Falls casino wants to break record for vow renewals
- Ellwood City Medical Center Shuts Down Completely
- McDonald’s Holds Job Fair For Employees Laid Off From Ellwood City Medical Center
- Ellwood City Medical Center CEO Resigns Amid Closure, Unpaid Bills And Lay Offs
- NAHCON opens medical center for Kano pilgrims in Mecca
- FVLD Board Member, Veteran Partners with Center for Vein Restoration – Dr. Joseph Jenkins
- Man rescued after falling into abandoned well in California
- 42 Theater Performances to Catch This Fall
- Walabot Is a Smart Home Device That Can Detect Falls
- Navigating affordable housing system complex in Sioux Falls
Jason Fink joins Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center have 145 words, post on buffalonews.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.