OAK BROOK — The Inland Real Estate Group’s IT department has received Realcomm’s Commercial Real Estate Digital Innovation or “Digie” Award for the Best Use of Automation for the second year in a row. Realcomm’s “Digie” Awards recognize companies, real estate projects, technologies and people that have positively impacted the real estate industry through the use of technology, automation and innovation. Inland won the award for its Robotic Processing Automation capabilities aimed at intelligently automating business processes. Inland partnered with Hexaware Technologies, a global leader and provider of IT, BPO and consulting services, to develop the RPA solution.”We are honored to be recognized by Realcomm again for Inland’s dedication to innovation within the commercial real estate industry,” said Chong Huan, executive vice president and chief information officer at Inland. “Our entire IT and management team continues to push the envelope and explore technology that will give every aspect of Inland’s business a competitive edge in the industry.”Inland’s IT department accepted the award during the Realcomm 2019 conference in Nashville.
- 5 Ways to Get the Best Use Out of Your Home Treadmill
- 10 Best Used Cars
- Tips On Best Home Automation Systems
- A Few Tips For Getting the Best Forex Automated Trading Software
- Advantages Of Using Automated Inventory System
- Main advantage of using Automation system
- How to Trade FOREX Using Automated Signals
- The Best Used Luxury Car Certification Programs of 2006
- Best Used 2007 SUVs
- Flash May Win Best Dressed, But Content is King
Inland wins 'Best Use of Automation' award have 250 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.