Schaumburg-based Lavelle Law announced that Parveen K. Goyal will join the firm as Of Counsel.
He will be involved in the firm’s Immigration practice group. Fluent in both Hindi and Punjabi, Goyal will help the firm better serve those in the Indian community.
Goyal brings 27 years’ experience in immigration law to Lavelle Law. He has advised on and handled cases related to visitor visas, immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and petitions, religious visas and entertainment visa petitions. He also has many years’ experience working with employment and family-based immigration matters, including naturalization and removal hearings.
Goyal earned his undergraduate degree from Panjab University in India and received a Master’s degree from Roosevelt University in Chicago. He studied law at The John Marshall Law School.
Immigration law is incredibly complex and constantly changing,” said Managing Partner Ted McGinn. “Adding an attorney to our firm like Parveen, who has so much experience, is a huge asset. With his fluency in multiple languages, our firm to be able to serve an even larger segment of our community.”
- Commerce minister Piyush Goyal says ecommerce companies cooperating with the government
- India involved in 14 WTO disputes: Piyush Goyal
- Some agri products are red line issues: Piyush Goyal
- Amazon, Flipkart assured to comply with laws’
- Flouting of FDI norms by multi brand retailers will invite strict action: Piyush Goyal
- Gold hasn’t lost shine: Zomato CEO Deepinder Goyal
- Former Jet Airways CEO Vinay Dube joins GoAir in advisory role
- “We request restaurant owners to stop Logout campaign”, tweets Zomato’s Deepinder Goyal
- Gold hasn't lost shine: Zomato CEO Deepinder Goyal
- Here's what Zomato CEO Deepinder Goyal has to say on Gold programme