By Megan Henney Published June 18, 2019 Elizabeth Warren FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Elizabeth Warren looks to erase student loan debt Former George W. Bush senior staffer Brad Blakeman and Democratic strategist Kristen Hawn discuss some of the policies proposed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) ahead of the 2020 election. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren — and Democratic presidential hopeful — on Tuesday released a bill that would provide millions of families with free child care and early learning options if passed by Congress. Continue Reading Below Warren previously rolled out the plan in an online blog post in mid-February. Under the bill — called the Universal Child Care and Early Learning Act — families living below the 200 percent poverty threshold (roughly $51,500 for a family of four) would get free access to child care and early education, while families over would pay no more than 7 percent of their income, according to her office. MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM… ELIZABETH WARREN WANTS TO ‘CANCEL’ STUDENT DEBT FOR MILLIONS ELIZABETH WARREN SAYS HER CHILD CARE PLAN WILL SAVE YOU CASH, HERE’S HER PROOF The federal government would pay for the majority of the locally run child care and early learning centers,… Read full this story
- Britain just expanded free child care. The U.S. should follow its lead.
- Scott Brown hits Elizabeth Warren over Native American heritage claims in Senate debate
- Here's What Hillary, Bernie & Elizabeth Warren Thought About Trump's Speech
- Democrats quietly throwing presidential support behind Elizabeth Warren: report
- Talk radio host uses racist ‘war whoop’ gesture at Trump rally to make fun of Elizabeth Warren
- Donald Trump-Elizabeth Warren feud escalates
- Elizabeth Warren, consumer advocate, set to challenge Sen. Scott Brown for Mass. seat
- Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts Senate candidate didn't get naked
- Elizabeth Warren Defends Coulter: 'Let Her Speak, Just Don't Show Up'
- Working Families Party will back Sen. Elizabeth Warren for White House run
Elizabeth Warren unveils universal child care bill have 317 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.