Carlos Monarrez Detroit Free Press Published 7:53 PM EDT Jun 5, 2019 On the first day of Detroit Lions minicamp, cornerback Teez Tabor looked solid, showing off some speed to break up a pass and intercepting a Matthew Stafford throw. On the second day of minicamp, Tabor struggled noticeably, getting beat several times as he continued his up-and-down journey of inconsistent play as he enters his third NFL season, with the clock ticking louder than ever. When a reporter asked Tabor how he felt about his current progress, Tabor offered a blunt and sobering self-assessment. “I ain’t doing too good right now,” he said. “There’s a lot of things I need to work on still. I’m glad that the offense is giving me a great look out here so that I can just work on a lot of things.” Yes, the offense certainly gave Tabor plenty to work on. Tabor is playing with the first-team defense, with Darius Slay sitting out minicamp and the offseason as he waits for a new contract. And perhaps if Tabor has spoken with reporters Tuesday, when he shined, he might have given different answers and a more hopeful outlook. [ Odd man out? Michael Roberts vying… Read full this story
- Detroit Lions Preview 2006
- Detroit Lions - Quarterback or Bust!
- The Franchising of Democracy; Are We Doing it Right?
- Is Doing The Right Thing Ever The Wrong Thing?
- Law of Attraction - What If I'm Not Doing It Right?
- How Do You Respond When People Make Fun Of You For Doing The Right Thing?
- Doing Good Deeds Is Like Depositing Money In The Bank
- Bad Boy Bikers Do Good Deeds
- Do Good Deeds & Get Rewarded? A Universal Mystery Uncovered
- The Legacy Of The Detroit Lions
Detroit Lions’ Teez Tabor: 'I ain’t doing too good right now' have 299 words, post on eu.freep.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.