By Kathleen Joyce Published June 20, 2019 Features FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Study: half of Americans say 2 children is the ideal FBN’s Charles Payne, Monster Worldwide Senior Vice President Joanie Courtney, TPNN News Director Scottie Hughes, Retail Analyst Hitha Herzog and Fox News Contributor Deneen Borelli discuss whether marriage is making a comeback, the study showing Americans ideal number of children to have is two and the economic impact of having larger families. A new analysis found the average amount of money parents will pay for child care this summer is nearly $1,000 per child. Continue Reading Below The report by Bankrate.com surveyed 3,857 adults. 33 percent said they will accumulate debt from childcare in the summer. Nearly 20 percent said they expected to spend more than $2,000 per child while 12 percent said they would spend $3,000 or more. The average cost of child care over the summer months is $998. Parents living in the Northeast (51 percent) will spend money on summer child care versus those who live in the Midwest (30 percent). MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM ARE YOU CONSIDERED MIDDLE CLASS? HERE’S 1 FACTOR BESIDE YOUR SALARY THAT DETERMINES YOUR STATUS CITIES WHERE MOST RESIDENTS HAVE… Read full this story
- How much child care will cost you this summer in Devon and Cornwall
- Don't Leave Your Kids Home Alone Over Summer Holidays, Parents Warned
- Northern Ireland council may waive part of child's funeral cost
- 'Free' child care is available in Vale
- Summer warning: Parents urged to check their gardens for these hidden hazards
- National Siblings Day 2018: Youngest child tends to be parents' favourite, survey finds
- Summer holidays cost parents £600 per teenager as entertainment costs add up
- Baby-boomers face £10k burden to care for elderly parents
- Keeping kids entertained 'costs parents more than £2,500 a year'
- Parents of ‘miracle’ baby say ‘thanks’ to hospital
Child care this summer will cost parents nearly $1K, survey says have 300 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.