As he opened his 52nd black plastic bag of the night, Nguyen Trong Dao knew what he would find inside. But he was shocked, nevertheless. Cemetery for abandoned fetuses in Quang Tri Teenager watches over cemetery of unborn babies Photos: The cemetery of 7,000 aborted fetuses in Dong Nai Nguyen Trong Dao (far left) talks to a priest at the cemetery of An Bai parochial in Nam Dinh Province. Every month, he and members of the Lives Sharing Club take the aborted foetuses to the province for burial. Photo Courtesy of the Lives Sharing Club. As he opened his 52nd black plastic bag of the night, Nguyen Trong Dao knew what he would find inside. But he was shocked, nevertheless. It was around two hours to midnight on May 17. Dao wore medical gloves, not because he was studying pharmaceutical science in college, but the macabre task he subjected himself to required it. What he found in the plastic bag was an aborted foetus. No surprise there. But what had been done to the 32 weeks old foetus, an almost-formed baby, still shocked him. “Damn, how could they do this?” he thought to himself, putting the foetus into a big… Read full this story
- Young man on a mission to restore Hue's imperial artifacts
- China's latest manned space mission to launch June 11
- China's latest manned space mission to launch this month
- Vietnam park haunted by dead young man?
- Dak Lak: Young man reprimanded for driving motorbike by buttocks
- A young man's heart and passion
- Young man returns to US elementary school as mass killer
- Vietnam court frees young man in killing case despite rejecting self-defense plea
- The versatile physically-challenged young man
- Readers donate VND200 million to ill young man
A young man on a macabre mission he’ll never abort have 291 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.