A true world leader in supply chain management education and research, the MIT Centre for Transportation & Logistics, through the MIT Global SCALE Network, is a multinational alliance of leading-edge research and education centres spread across six innovation centres on four continents. The goal of this network is to further the development and dissemination of global innovation in supply chain and logistics. Some of the world’s biggest companies make up the network, including Adidas, AB InBev, Apple, Amazon and Carrefour. The Master of Engineering in Logistics Programme, based in Massachusetts integrates analytical and leadership skills with real-world problem solving and is recognised as one of the best master and doctoral degrees in the US. https://scale.mit.edu/centers/mit-center-transportation-logisticshttp://www.twitter.com/mitsupplychainhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/mit-center-for-transportation-and-logistics
- National American University Holdings, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
- Running in unique conditions, LIU sprinter Brendon Rodney eyes gold at Rio Olympics
- U.S. airlines go on a pilot-hiring spree
- Tax cuts, check; profits, check; high stock prices, check; wage increases … well, the workers must make do
- For-profit schools to vets: Thanks for your service -- and taxpayer-backed tuition
- NOAA: Hottest May-July on Record. Breathing Easier Next Week
Top 10 supply chain universities and degree programs have 208 words, post on www.supplychaindigital.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.