PUBLISHED: 15:07 21 May 2019 | UPDATED: 15:07 21 May 2019 Sarah Chambers The Snug in St John’s Street, which has been reopened as The Tavern on St John’s Picture: GOOGLEMAPS Googlemaps A town pub is set to re-open following a facelift after being taken over by new owners. The Snug Bar on Bury St Edmund’s St John’s Street is launching as The Tavern on St John’s on Friday, May 24, after it was sold to local independent operators.Co-owner Craig Nichols said they wanted to create a “relaxed, friendly, classic pub atmosphere” at the venue, which has been completely refurbished.MORE – ‘I’ve had plenty of people telling me it won’t work’ says licensee at launch of ‘beer pub'”We felt the ideal food offering would be a fun and informal menu that encourages the idea of sharing. Small plates of wonderful, fresh, home cooked dishes perfect for mixing and matching between friends. You will be able to visit the Tavern and never have the same meal twice,” he said. You may also want to watch: The leasehold on the pub was sold for an undisclosed sum through Gareth Hatton of leisure property specialist Fleurets’ East office.”I am delighted to have had… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson wants two-metre social distancing rule to be EASED to help shops and pubs reopen and says he has already asked Sage experts to look into it
- When will pubs reopen in the UK?
- Beer we go! Britons line up to buy takeaway alcohol as bars and pubs reopen over bank holiday weekend
- Malaga chaos as expats fight and vomit in the street within days of pubs reopening after lockdown
- SF summer camps to reopen June 15 under new health guidelines
- In Japantown, Yasukochi’s Sweet Stop reopens after one of its owners passes away
- Just what the Doc ordered: first sip of beer in nine weeks as pubs reopen
- Coronavirus in Australia: Further easing of restrictions on pubs, restaurants and cafes in New South Wales
- Puerto Rico to reopen businesses, beaches with new rules
- Mall of America to reopen June 1 with new safety protocols
Pub reopens in Bury St Edmunds under new owners have 355 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.