Whatever the reviews might say, Arjun Kapoor was in high spirits at the screening of his latest film, India’s Most Wanted.
He posed for pictures with his girlfriend, Malaika Arora, danced with Ranveer Singh and sandwiched-kissed his Gunday director, Ali Abbas Zafar, with Ranveer.
Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor have been seen together publicly on many occasions but rarely have they posed for pictures together.
Arjun and Ranveer Singh share a bond since their Gunday days.
It probably stems from their love for Anil Kapoor’s Ram Lakhan moves!
Ali Abbas Zafar, who directed Arjun and Ranveer in Gunday, gets a kiss.
Ali has a release coming up too: Salman Khan’s Bharat.
Watch Arjun escort Malaika to the screening.
Sobhita Dhulipala raved about India’s Most Wanted on Twitter, saying, ‘Shout out to @arjun26 and every single cast member for their very articulate silences in #IndiasMostWanted.’
She also congratulated director Raj Kumar Gupta for a ‘moving and well made film adaptation of a real event’.
Anushka Sharma showered praise on Twitter too: ‘Gritty, gripping and real. Well done team #IndiasMostWanted for backing the story of our unsung heroes.’
She added that Arjun was ‘amazing’ in the film.
Anushka and Kartik catch up.
Arjun with his sisters, Anshula and Janhvi Kapoor.
Janhvi has always been a vocal supporter of Arjun.
Raj Kumar Gupta with his wife, Myra. Myra, interestingly, was the titular character in his well-reviewed film, No One Killed Jessica.
Photographs: Pradeep Bandekar
- Malaika Arora trolls beau Arjun Kapoor for his boring routine during the quarantine
- Arjun Kapoor Announces Sale Of His Favourite Closet Items To Raise Funds For Stray Animals
- Arjun Kapoor Blames Alia Bhatt's 'Famous' Koffee With Karan Episode For Dumb Image Of Actors!
- Arjun Kapoor Takes A Sly Dig At The Film Critics For Being ‘Extra Harsh’ On His Films!
- Arjun Kapoor On Whether Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar Will Release Digitally
- Rishi Kapoor's Leaked Video From ICU Enrages Bollywood Stars Arjun Kapoor, Mini Mathur And Others
- Arjun Kapoor on dumb image of actors: ‘That one question to Alia Bhatt on Koffee destroyed the combined IQ of film fraternity’
- Arjun Kapoor on getting negative reviews for his acting: ‘I know I am good at what I do, critique can be a bit toned down’
- Arjun Kapoor to raise funds for animals affected by coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown
- Arjun Kapoor hosts charity sale of personal closet for animals affected by Covid-19 lockdown
- Arjun Kapoor reveals if Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar will get a direct digital release
- When Priyanka Chopra mixed up Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor’s names. See Ranveer’s reaction
- Meet Bollywood's real life Kapoor and Sons!
- FWICE protest against hospital as Rishi Kapoor's video from ICU leaks online
- PIX: Ranbir-Neetu at Rishi Kapoor's book launch
- Parineeti Chopra to go on virtual coffee date to raise funds for daily wage workers, promises ‘latte fun’
- Disha Patani To Flaunt Her Killer Moves In An Item Song For Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Neetu Kapoor Thanks Medical Staff For Taking Care Of Rishi Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Gets Trolled For Visiting Rishi Kapoor's Family Amid Lockdown
- Malaika Arora shares throwback pic with son Arhaan from ‘a time where life felt normal’
PIX: Arjun Kapoor-Malaika go on a movie date have 553 words, post on www.rediff.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.