Stadium Event Co. Chief Operating Officer Don Webb said the team is in the final stretch in completing their parking and transportation plan for the Las Vegas stadium.
That plan is expected to be complete some time next month and then released to the public.
In addition to the four identified off-site parking lots ,new developments include enhanced on-site parking, real estate acquired in the stadium’s vicinity which will be converted to parking, and setting up a parking co-op with neighboring businesses, managed by StadCo, Webb said.
“By (using) neighboring business who want to participate, our goal is that has a uniform look and feel for marketing, pricing, office, security and all of that it becomes a seamless experience for the Raiders fan or the concertgoer,” Webb said.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- New Las Vegas stadium may not be home to pair of UNLV non-conference games after all
- Officials marking planned direct Monterrey-Las Vegas flights
- Lady Gaga Is Reborn as a Las Vegas Robot Wrangler
- Garth Brooks, of All People, Convinced James Taylor to Do a Las Vegas Residency
- A Chef’s Guide to Las Vegas
- What the Las Vegas Raiders decide to do with Derek Carr is the biggest domino of the 2020 QB market
- La Vida Loca in Las Vegas! 6 Highlights from Ricky Martin’s Residency Debut
- ‘Perfect timing’: Ex-Giant Aubrey Huff to attend Trump rally in Las Vegas
- 1 man dead, another arrested after a shooting in Las Vegas
- White supremacist pleads guilty in Las Vegas bomb plot case