A record 40,000 enthusiasts took part in the Moscow bicycle festival on Sunday (May 19) and raced around the centre of the Russian capital.
The festival started with a competition between semi-professional cyclists from various countries including Germany, Spain, UAE and others.
The athletes could choose different distances making three to seven rounds in the city’s central circle – Sadovoye ring.
- Bhai Dooj 2019: Why It Is An Important Festival For Brothers And Sisters
- Carlo Chatrian: The festival is bigger than the person
- Making the 709-year-old Udiroko Festival a global event
- Cyclists, rejoice: BART rolls out new bike straps for easier commute
- Trek Ride Camp Bangalore 2018 With Gary Fisher — The Perfect Weekend Drill For Ardent Cyclists
- Cyclist is knocked off his bike in busy traffic after aggressive driver swerves and pushes him into another car
- Visa Issue for US Teachers in Moscow May Be Resolved Before New School Year - State Dept.
- The London Podcast Festival wants to push you out of your comfort zone
- Trump’s national security adviser heads to Moscow
- Macao Film Festival Chief Mike Goodridge On Growth, Wider Chinese Market & Why Hong Kong Unrest Won’t Affect The Fest