First daughter Ivanka Trump’s planned visit to Littleton on Wednesday has been canceled following a fatal school shooting 10 miles away in Highlands Ranch. The administration didn’t want to divert resources or attention from that situation, a White House official said late Tuesday. Trump, an adviser to President Donald Trump, was scheduled to discuss workforce development at Lockheed Martin beginning at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday. She was to meet with students and graduates of several programs that Lockheed Martin uses to hire and train employees, according to the company. The White House said late Tuesday afternoon that the president had been briefed on the shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch and would continue to monitor the situation. “Tragically, this community and those surrounding it know all too well these hateful and horrible acts of violence,” said White House spokesman Judd Deere.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Backlash Over Coronavirus Video Shared on Social Media
- Ivanka Trump posts a cute video of her three kids washing their hands with pricey $39 hand soap while singing the alphabet - as she insists 'we ALL have a role to play to slow the spread'
- 'The View': ABC Bashed for Allowing Abby Huntsman to Interview Ivanka Trump
- Ivanka Trump thanks PM Narendra Modi for sharing yoga videos
- Ivanka Trump lauds PM Modi’s yoga regime, calls it ‘wonderful’
- PM Modi’s yoga video: ‘This is wonderful’, says Ivanka Trump
- Ivanka Trump honors victims of Ethiopian air crash
- Twitter Pointedly Compares Ivanka Trump's $5,000 Dress to Thermal Blankets Used by Migrant Kids
- ‘Learning Guitar, Re-reading Odyssey’: Ivanka Trump Describes Coping with Coronavirus Shutdown
- Sushma Swaraj was a champion for women in India and across the globe: Ivanka Trump
Ivanka Trump cancels Denver area visit after school shooting have 285 words, post on www.denverpost.com at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.