PUBLISHED: 19:22 12 May 2019 | UPDATED: 19:22 12 May 2019 Todd Cantwell celebrates promotion after the 2-1 win over Blackburn. Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Paul Chesterton A bad day at the hairdresser’s can’t detract from what has been an impressive debut season for Todd Cantwell as he told the Talk Norwich City podcast Todd Cantwell celebrates with Teemu Pukki during the win over Reading. Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus ImagesAs he came through the academy at Norwich City there were two things that shone brightly for Todd Cantwell: his talent… and his hair.Cantwell was always a conspicuous presence throughout the City age groups thanks to his long blonde locks and in an age where youngsters are constantly searching for a sense of identity it marked him out as something different, something to keep an eye on.So it seemed strange midway through his breakthrough season at Carrow Road when he suddenly emerged with a shaven head.Had he finally conformed? Had his hair made him too much of a marked man in the Championship?Todd Cantwell… with longer hair earlier this season. Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus ImagesThe truth is a lot simpler than that – it was purely down to a bad hairdressing experience.”When I… Read full this story
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Fan Art Previews What Kristen Wiig Could Look Like As...
- Wonder Woman 2: What Kristen Wiig Could Look Like As Cheetah
- What Guy Pearce Would Look Like As Reverse-Flash
- What Kristen Wiig Looks Like as Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2
- Looks Like WONDER WOMAN 2 is Headed For The ‘80s
- Wonder Woman 1984 Set Video Offers First Look At Cheetah In Action
- Wonder Woman 2 Fan Poster Teases Cheetah’s Arrival
- Joe Manganiello Shared The Best Look At Deathstroke In The DCEU
- Wonder Woman 2: Patty Jenkins Confirms Kristen Wiig as Cheetah
- Wonder Woman 2: Kristen Wiig is The PERFECT Cheetah
'I looked like a cheetah' have 308 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.