PUBLISHED: 14:26 25 May 2019 | UPDATED: 14:26 25 May 2019
Crews have tackled a kitchen fire in Dale Hall Lane in Ipswich Picture: GOOGLEMAPS
Firefighters have tackled a kitchen blaze in Ipswich – which is thought to have started when a dishwasher caught fire.
Two crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service attended the scene in Dale Hall Lane after receiving reports of the fire at around 1.15pm this afternoon, Saturday May 25.
A spokesman for the fire service said there were no reports of any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We had two appliances there with two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze.
“It looks like it was a dishwasher that had caught on fire.
“The dishwasher has now been removed from the property and the electricity has been isolated.”
He added that the fire had been extinguished and a stop called to the incident at around 1.45pm.
- Firefighters knock down blaze at Saint John home
- Firefighters battle Brooklyn blaze
- KITCHEN BLAZE IN A CLUTTERED APT. KILLS MAN
- Tenants, firefighters hurt in blaze which burned through Jamaica building
- Firefighters battled Astoria blaze, but fire claims 66-year-old man, 2 others injured
- Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant on fire; radiation levels too high for firefighters to combat blaze
- Firefighters battle synagogue blaze on Long Island
- Truck horror kills New Jersey firefighter at arson blaze
- Firefighters deploy large firebombing aircraft to tackle Penrith blaze
- Firefighters hurt in Manhattan blaze