Watch more in iWant or TFC.tv MANILA — Former “Pinoy Big Brother: 737” housemate Miho Nishida is the latest celebrity to to try vlogging. She formally launched her YouTube channel last Saturday, May 4. As of writing, she already has at least 15,000 subscribers. “Marami nagtatanong sa akin, ‘Miho kailan ka magba-vlog?’ ‘Miho i-push mo na ‘yung vlog mo.’ So ito na ‘yun, guys. Mapapanood niyo na ako ulit,” Nishida shared. For her first vlog, Nishida was joined by her daughter Aimi, where she also announced that she will soon do a TV series. “Lahat nagtatanong dito kung kailan ako magkaka-teleserye, kailangan daw nila ako makikita sa TV series? Soon ‘yan, guys. Kaya bago tayo magkaroon ng ganyan, ito muna ang gagawin ko: vlog. Diyan mo ako abangan muna,” she said.
- Who is Isaac Jagroop? Big Brother 2018 housemate who’s up for eviction and ex Ipswich Town footballer
- Who is Charlotte Dawson? Celebs on the Farm cast member who’s appeared on Celebs Go Dating and Ex On The Beach
- Ex-General Electric site eyed for development to host tours
- Selena Gomez is decked out in ex-boyfriend Samuel Krost's fashion label... hours after saying she's 'single' and 'not dating anyone' following a dinner with the fashion executive
- James McAvoy and ex-wife Anne-Marie Duff cast in BBC’s His Dark Materials
- Who is Joshua Sasse? Kylie Minogue’s ex-fiancé and Galavant actor
- Celebrity Big Brother bosses WON’T confirm if they will play Ryan Thomas and Roxanne Pallett ‘punch’ clip to housemates
- Big Brother’s Lewis Flanagan slams bosses for kicking him out and says other housemates used the ‘N word’ but weren’t punished
- How old is Sarah Harding, when did she split from ex-boyfriend Chad Johnson and is she friends with Girls Aloud co-star Cheryl?
- Emma Willis looks ready for business in braces as she sends housemates in for final Big Brother on Channel 5
Ex-'PBB' housemate Miho Nishida ventures into vlogging have 315 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at May 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.