Channel 4’s prime-time property programme Location, Location, Location is coming to Maidstone.
And the casting directors are inviting property hunters from Maidstone to apply for the show.
The show’s presenters and property experts Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer will be helping chain-free buyers from the area to find their dream home this June as the show starts its 23rd series.
Mr Spencer said: “We’re always on the lookout for a wide range of budgets and we’re happy to advise on any spend. For us there’s as much satisfaction gained from helping people struggling to get their first foot on the ladder as there is for those looking for their forever home.”
Those wishing to be considered to take part need to fill in an online application here.
More details about the show here.
- Indiana house bill appears to target Tesla's direct sales model
- CBS double-booked a Big Brother house guest again for a reality TV crossover
- Whitney Port is spot on as a dalmatian as she and her T-Rex husband Tim Rosenman take their little Sonny, two, to a pals' house for Halloween
- 'At least you've got plenty more men!' Bachelor star Helena Sauzier reveals whether she'll appear on Bachelor In Paradise after remaining single since being dumped by Matt Agnew
- The Veronicas appear defiant as they dine out in Brisbane supported by their partners ...after police escorted the pop duo off a Qantas flight following dispute over luggage
- The best TV performances of 2015
- Shocking reality of life in our £1 home: Family who spent £40K renovating a house they bought for pennies reveal they're afraid to go outside because vandals terrorise the derelict street
- TVS Apache 200 First Ride Review
- Missouri Tigers vs. Purdue Boilermakers: Kickoff time, TV, five things to know
- Missouri Tigers vs. Florida Gators: Kickoff time, TV, five things to know