PARIS: When Boeing launched its 737 MAX jetliner in response to Airbus’s record-selling A320neo, a wave of poker-faced satisfaction spread through Airbus headquarters in France. Its reasons for cheering Boeing’s decision to make a similar jet, based on a similar strategy of engine efficiencies …
- Will be the Only Issuer of New Boeing 737 MAX Airworthiness Certificates: US FAA
- U.S. Finally Grounds Boeing 737 Max Planes, Joining Every Major Country on Earth
- Boeing 737 MAX 8 & 737-800: Not the same plane
- Senate panel opens probe of FAA inspectors over Boeing 737 MAX 8
- United Airlines Announces Extended Flight Cancellations Due to Grounded Boeing 737 Max
- India weighs tougher rules for Boeing 737 MAX on return to flying: source
- FAA chief to testify at Dec. 11 U.S. House hearing on grounded Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 737 Max не взлетит до 2020 г.
- Norwegian Air: conti in rosso a causa del Boeing 737 max
- Relatório iliba pilotos do Boeing 737 Max
Why Airbus isn't pouncing on Boeing's 737 MAX turmoil have 150 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.