By Brady MacDonald | [email protected] | Southern California News GroupPUBLISHED: April 23, 2019 at 10:25 am | UPDATED: April 23, 2019 at 10:30 am Any trip to Disneyland requires comfortable walking shoes, a pair of sunglasses, plenty of money and one other essential: Your mobile phone. For the moment, Disney is making a calculated bet that the digital hub of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure is already in your pocket or purse. The smartphone is currently the place to check wait times, collect FastPasses, play games and order food at the Anaheim theme parks with plans for more digital experiences on the way. So what does a fully digitally enabled Disneyland look like? Disney’s theme parks in Florida and overseas offer a glimpse of what the future may hold for the Disneyland Resort. At Disney’s Florida parks, visitors use MagicBands as a digital wallet, hotel key, admission ticket and much more. The wristband transmitters utilize radio frequency technology to create a cashless, keyless, paperless experience similar to an all-inclusive resort. The Anaheim parks have taken a simpler approach that relies heavily on smartphone apps with an eye toward managing the crowds that line up for attractions, shows and restaurants and… Read full this story
- The concepts of change: automakers show what they think your motoring future could look like
- Here's what Back To the Future castmates look like 33 years after original movie
- Who was Zombie Boy, what did Rick Genest look like before his tattoos, how did he die and was he married?
- Who is Katie Stubblefield, what did she look like before her face transplant and what is she doing now?
- What does a baby cuckoo look like, do they steal other birds nests and what does their call sound like?
- Pupils ‘locked away’ for wearing Tesco school shoes because they look like ‘going out’ footwear
- 'If it looks like an election budget, if it sings like an election budget, well then it is an election budget'
- Share your ideas with the vehicle museum on what transport will look like in the future
- Berlin needs to look beyond Germany for its digital future
- Irish education system needs 'profound changes' to secure our digital future
What will the digital future of Disneyland look like? have 366 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at April 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.