0 Have your say A US consumer technology firm is establishing a base in Yorkshire. Credit Karma, the San Francisco-based consumer technology firm, today confirmed that it is opening a new office in Leeds after completing a major corporate deal. The company revealed that it had completed the acquisition of Noddle from Leeds-based TransUnion.TransUnion, which was formerly known as Callcredit, said the deal had gained approval from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).Noddle is a free-for-life credit reporting and monitoring service.“We are pleased to have completed the sale of Noddle to Credit Karma, further to regulatory approval, and we are confident that the business will continue to prosper under new ownership,” said John Danaher, TransUnion’s president of Consumer Interactive. He added: “UK consumers will continue to benefit from the free information monitoring and financial health solutions offered through Noddle, and TransUnion will continue to provide Noddle with credit reporting information.”Credit Karma is a consumer technology company with 85 million members in the US and Canada. The company currently offers a range of personal information monitoring and financial health improvement products in the US and Canada that are free for members.Nichole Mustard, co-founder and chief revenue officer of Credit Karma, added: “Now… Read full this story
- Consumer finance firms urged to invest in technology
- Stock market update: Consumer durables index down; CG Consumer Electricals plunges 5%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares trade lower; Crompton slips 3%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares mixed; Whirlpool gains 2%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares trade lower; Voltas down 1%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares trade mixed; Whirlpool jumps 5%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares trade higher; Whirlpool rises 2%
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares mixed; Titan gains 3%
- Personal and consumer durable loans have surged due to instant credit offered by fintechs: Experian
- Should You Transfer Your Credit Card Balance to a Low APR Card?
UPDATED: US consumer technology firm Credit Karma to open base in Leeds have 322 words, post on www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.