Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Thursday hinted the United States and China may be inching closer to finalizing a deal to end a year-long trade impasse between the world’s two largest economic superpowers within weeks.
CNN’s Sherisse Pham contributed to this report.
- Donald Trump loses lead impeachment lawyers a week before trial
- Trade pact a boost for Asia-Pacific, Russian experts say
- CPTPP: UK to ask to join free trade pact including Australia, Canada and Japan
- Britain to Apply For Membership in Asia-Pacific Free Trade Pact CPTPP on Monday
- Trump to Host China's Xi in April at Mar-a-Lago
- Donald Trump Says Top U.S. Diplomat Not Going to North Korea, Blames China and Says Hi to Kim Jong Un
- Israel, UAE and Bahrain sign Abraham Accord; Trump says “dawn of new Middle East”
- Biden to 'Build on' Trump's Anti-China Coalition
- UK hopes to join big Asia-Pacific trade pact
- U.S.-China trade war truce has potential benefits for Louisiana, but toughest issues unresolved
- China State Media Says Biden, Antony Blinken's Views of China 'Identical' to Trump Administration
- China ignores new trade minister's letter for a MONTH after he tried to ease trade tensions
- Biden Team to Postpone Trump-Era Ban on Chinese Firms Allegedly Linked to Military, Communist Party
- China is rehearsing for when it overtakes America
- China's growth to boost world economic recovery
- The trade war will hit US and Chinese growth next year, the IMF warns
- China for resolving disputes through dialogue; Don't bully weak by showing off muscles: Xi Jinping
- Biden (mostly) builds on Trump's foreign policy
- Blinken vows to confront, cooperate with China in first remarks at the State Department
- China's SMIC Earns Record Revenues in 2020 Amid COVID-19, Sees 'No Exodus' of Clients Amid Trade War
Trump says 'granddaddy' US-China trade pact could be done in 'weeks' have 915 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.