source HighSpeedInternet.com With an average internet speed of 65.02 Mbps, Maryland has the best environment for multi-person streaming and gaming. This map by HighSpeedInternet.com shows the states with the fastest and slowest internet connections across the United States. More rural states, like Montana and Alaska, tend to have lower average speeds than states with higher population density like New Jersey and Rhode Island. New England was home to four of the five fastest states. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. Founders hoping to build a runaway success like video game Fortnite might want to think twice about where they set up shop, according to a new report from HighSpeedInternet.com. Epic Games, makers of the massively popular Fortnite game, is Virginia’s most valuable startup, and one of ten unicorn companies based in the United States according to research firm CB Insights. And according to HighInternetSpeed.com’s latest report, Virginia has one of the fastest internet speeds in the country, making it ideal for multi-user HD streaming. The top five states for average streaming speeds for both uploads and downloads were on the East Coast, while states with larger rural populations had the slowest average speeds, according to the graphic. HighSpeedInternet.com measures… Read full this story
- Kara Swisher Is Silicon Valley’s Most Feared and Well-Liked Journalist. How Does That Work?
- Chafing Against Regulation, Silicon Valley Pivots to Pandemic
- COVID-19: Silicon Valley prepares for layoffs, reduction in salary and job freeze
- Abolish Silicon Valley by Wendy Liu review – rebooting our reality
- Report: Airbnb Amid Silicon Valley Darlings Facing ‘Reality Check’
- Silicon Valley is stuck in an iron house. Can Wendy Liu wake us up?
- New map shows US states most at risk of exceeding their hospital capacity during coronavirus pandemic with those in the Northeast and South at the highest risk
- Comcast aims to combat cord cutting by limiting major internet speed increases to cable subscribers (Updated)
- FCC’s Carr: Internet Speed Up 70% Since Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Amazing maps show how locked-down London is EMPTY of traffic compared to last Good Friday before coronavirus struck
This map showing the fastest and slowest internet speeds in the US could predict the path of a Silicon Valley startup exodus have 358 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.