DENVER (AP) — Shortstops Jean Segura and Scott Kingery and reliever Victor Arano were placed on the 10-day injured list Saturday by the Philadelphia Phillies.
Right-handers Drew Anderson, Lefty Austin Davis and infielder Mitch Walding were recalled from Triple-A Lehigh Valley.
Segura injured his left hamstring in a win over the New York Mets on Tuesday and the roster move was retroactive to Wednesday.
Kingery came out of Friday night’s game with a right hamstring strain in the middle of the fourth inning and had an MRI on Saturday. Manager Gabe Kapler said he had not yet been informed of the results.
Arano, who has right elbow inflammation, threw in the bullpen on Friday night.
Outfielder Andrew McCutchen was in the lineup against Colorado, a day after leaving a game for a pinch runner in the sixth inning due to left knee inflammation. Phil Gosselin was in the lineup at shortstop against the Rockies.
- RotoExperts at the Park: Mets' Todd Frazier, plus the Phillies
- Gabe Kapler gets booed by Philly fans in home opener
- Indians move into tie for 2nd wild card, beat Phillies 10-1
- Castro, Marlins rally from 7 runs down, beat Phillies 19-11
- Harper hits grand slam in 9th, Phillies rally past Cubs 7-5
- Acuña hits 40th HR, Braves clinch tie for first in NL East
- Fantasy Baseball: Who’s hot and who’s cold around the league
- Fantasy Baseball: DFS targets and noteworthy trends
- Opening Day Arrives: MLB Experts on the Teams and Players to Watch in 2018
- Mom-to-be Shawn Johnson makes surprising reveal about her baby