By Staff report | PUBLISHED: April 26, 2019 at 4:04 pm | UPDATED: April 26, 2019 at 4:06 pm Restaurants and other food businesses closed by health inspectors in Orange County from April 18 to April 26: Tana Ethiopian Restaurant & Market, 2622 W. La Palma Ave., Anaheim Closed: April 24 (report) Reason: Cockroach infestation Reopened: April 25 Burger King, 1329 S. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton Closed: April 24 (report) Reason: Rodent infestation Reopened: April 25 En Tu Boca at McFadden Public Market, 515 N. Main St., Santa Ana Closed: April 24 (report) Reason: Rodent infestation Reopened: April 26 Tam’s Restaurant & Sandwiches, 12332 Brookhurst St., Garden Grove Closed: April 24 (report) Reason: Cockroach infestation Reopened: April 25 Country Club Donuts, 20040 Santa Ana Ave., Costa Mesa Closed: April 24 (report) Reason: Rodent infestation The Home Depot, 1855 N. Tustin Ave., Orange Closed: April 23 (report) Reason: Rodent infestation Reopened: April 24 (report) Lac Cam Music, 15041 Moran St., Suite 103, Westminster Closed: April 22 (report) Reason: Rodent infestation Reopened: April 24 Pumper Jumpers, 160 E. Imperial Highway, Fullerton Permit downgraded to prepackaged foods only: April 22 (report) Reason: Insufficient hot water/plumbing in disrepair Haagen-Dazs at The Outlets at Orange, 20 City… Read full this story
- 25 Great Things To Do This Christmas Weekend In Los Angeles & Orange County
- Where To Eat Christmas Eve Dinner In Orange County 2017
- Daphne's Opens 4th Restaurant In Orange County
- Real Housewives Of Orange County's Vicki Gunvalson says she's 'not homophobic' amid reunion confrontation with Braunwyn Windham-Burke
- Deputies Investigating Orange County’s First Homicide Of 2020 After Man Found Shot In Alley
- Reston Restaurants Shut Out Of 2019 RAMMYs
- Unsheltered, Part 2: Once reluctant, these Orange County cities are opening homeless shelters
- Unsheltered, Part 1: In the home of cozy affluence, Orange County tries to solve homelessness
- Unsheltered, Part 3: Can Orange County cities find the political will to fix homelessness?
- Unsheltered, Part 4: Is Orange County capable of sharing the burden of homelessness?
Orange County restaurants shut down by health inspectors (April 18-26) have 294 words, post on www.ocregister.com at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.