Cars pass by Paris Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip on Wednesday, March 20, 2019. (Benjamin Hager/Review-Journal) @BenjaminHphoto First, the bad news about March’s casino gaming win: Numbers were flat against March 2018. Now, the good news: They were flat to the tune of $1.022 billion. According to data released Thursday by the state Gaming Control Board: It was the second straight month gaming win — the total won by casinos against players for slot machines, table games and race and sports pools — exceeded $1 billion. It also was the highest performance of 2019 so far. But it was also the second straight month that win dipped by less than a percentage point against the same month of the previous year. Locally, Clark County win was down 0.61 percent to $882.8 million while the Strip showed a 3.83 percent decline to $551.9 million. Laughlin’s numbers also were down (4.23 percent to $49.6 million) but every other Southern Nevada subregion was in positive territory against March 2018 numbers. The Boulder Strip soared 8.92 percent to $70.4 million, Downtown Las Vegas was up 8.66 percent to $58.7 million, North Las Vegas climbed 8.59 percent to $25.9 million and Mesquite was… Read full this story
- Johnson Earns Back to Back Win! - SCI March 19th Issue
- Game Makers, Game Players and Game Theory; Abstract Thoughts
- The Excitement About Gaming
- Newbie Concept, Pro-Creation: Online Multiplayer Games
- Doc's 2006 March Madness Preview: Oakland Region
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 9
- Top 3.5 Ways To Make Money Off Of Video Games!
- Role Playing Games--Character Guide 6
- Play Pick 3 for Winning Money Fast
- The Top 10 Sports Video Games of All Time
Nevada gaming win flat in March but still hits $1B have 261 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.