BARRINGTON — Minuteman Press Barrington has acquired the customer book of business from Forrest Press of Lake Barrington.
Terms of the acquisition were not announced.
Forrest Press owners Steve and Chuck Olker are retiring from the industry, according to a release from Minuteman Press.
“It is our goal to provide the past clients of Forrest Press a seamless transition of printing services,” said Gary Kreuz, owner, Minuteman Press of Barrington. “With our experienced staff and the complete art files provided to us by Forrest Press, we will be able to do just that.”
Forrest Press is an independent printing business founded in Lake Barrington in 1947 by Nick and Char Olker, and eventually included their sons Steve and Chuck.
“We are very proud of the success of our company over two generations of service to our customers,” said Chuck Olker. “As we retire from the printing business, we are also happy to have worked out an agreement with Minuteman Press of Barrington where our customers will get the same great service from Gary and his team that they have come to count on from us.”
- IBM acquires digital payments provider Expertus Technologies
- Cognizant acquires AI, ML services firm Inawisdom
- Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner's New Lenny Book Imprint Has Acquired Its First Title
- Lawsuit: SeaWorld Tried to Spin ‘Blackfish’ as Good for Business
- Facebook scoops up FriendFeed
- Piramal, Oaktree ready to sweeten bids for DHFL’s biz
- Salesforce’s Marc Benioff is betting $28 billion on Bret Taylor. So who is he?
- How Two Industrial Design Titans Are Helping Brands Simplify Tech
- 5 more things you should know about Bret Taylor
- US close on deal with Pfizer for millions more vaccine doses
- Dish Network And Nexstar Resolve Carriage Impasse, Restoring Local Stations And WGN America
- Sizing the AI software market: Not as big as investors expect but still $37 billion by 2025
- When online shopping became a vital service
- Romney savages Trump for his 'inexcusable silence' on hacking scandal that the senator says is like 'Russian bombers repeatedly flying undetected over our country' - as president instead tweets about 'Russia hoax'
- Feds call 'nine-month long undetected' Russian hack that breached US nuclear agencies, Microsoft, 'most of the Fortune 500' and State Department a 'grave threat' - as Senate Whip demands 'a response'
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2020
- 5 huge news stories that rocked the gaming world in 2020
- How to complete the Human Nature quest in Cyberpunk 2077
- Embassy REIT raises Rs. 36.8 billion (USD 501 million) unit capital through an institutional placement of units
- “Wrath of Mark”: Colorado joins 46 states in antitrust lawsuit against Facebook
Minuteman acquires Forrest Press business have 416 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at April 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.