BARRINGTON — Minuteman Press Barrington has acquired the customer book of business from Forrest Press of Lake Barrington.
Terms of the acquisition were not announced.
Forrest Press owners Steve and Chuck Olker are retiring from the industry, according to a release from Minuteman Press.
“It is our goal to provide the past clients of Forrest Press a seamless transition of printing services,” said Gary Kreuz, owner, Minuteman Press of Barrington. “With our experienced staff and the complete art files provided to us by Forrest Press, we will be able to do just that.”
Forrest Press is an independent printing business founded in Lake Barrington in 1947 by Nick and Char Olker, and eventually included their sons Steve and Chuck.
“We are very proud of the success of our company over two generations of service to our customers,” said Chuck Olker. “As we retire from the printing business, we are also happy to have worked out an agreement with Minuteman Press of Barrington where our customers will get the same great service from Gary and his team that they have come to count on from us.”
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 26
- DXC Technology to acquire Luxoft for $2 billion
- NFL memes business: In virus age, teams feign deal ignorance
- Are Google, Amazon and others getting too big?
- Amazon to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- AdGlobal360, India’s fastest growing MarTech company now a part of Hakuhodo
- The Made In America Movement Driven By Innovation, Not Nationalism
- The drive-in, relic of yesterday, finds itself suited to now
- 55 cops in self-isolation as Senator tests positive to coronavirus and Premier urges parents to keep kids in school
- The Latest: Broncos agree to deal with QB Jeff Driskel
- The Latest: Giants giving season ticket holders pay options
- NFL considering delaying approval of free agent deals
- Coronavuris: Time for reflection, review strategies says Anand Mahindra
- NYC says hospitals 2 to 3 weeks from exhausting key supplies
- eOne Music's Chris Taylor On New Owner Hasbro, Rapid Expansion and Why They Won't Sell Death Row
- Coronavirus may disrupt credit card dispute process
- These Entrepreneurs Are Transforming The Middle East’s Startup Scene
- EU funds firm developing virus vaccine amid US interest
- Economic life's quest to continue under coronavirus cloud: Kemp
Minuteman acquires Forrest Press business have 355 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at April 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.