Tanza Loudenback, provided by Published 10:30 am EDT, Saturday, April 6, 2019 Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. We may receive a small commission from our partners, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective. Hanna Lassen/Getty Images An excellent credit score is anything above 800, according Fair Isaac Corp.’s FICO model. A recent LendingTree analysis revealed what the finances of people with credit scores of at least 801 look like. People with excellent credit have an average of nine open accounts, a credit limit around $71,000, a credit utilization rate under 6%, and no record of late or missed payments in the past four years. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. Credit scores are an essential part of adulthood. The three-digit number is an indicator of your trustworthiness as a borrower. If you have a low credit score, or none at all, buying a house, renting an apartment, taking out a loan, or opening a new credit card won’t come easy. A credit score can be negatively influenced by late or missed credit-card, cell phone, utility, or loan payments, and by using too much of… Read full this story
- The Morning After: Takeaways Steal The Headlines
- Jared Abbrederis is living legend in hometown of Wautoma
- Flames upend Coyotes for rare victory on home ice
- Coyotes burned by Flames in second of back-to-back
- NFL’s greatest teams not to win the Super Bowl: 1-20
- Schrager’s Mock Draft 3.0: Who is moving up after NFL Combine?
- UFC 172 Fight blog recap: Jon Jones shuts out Glover Teixeira in one-sided performance
- Three Cuts: Braves post road shutout in win over Giants
- Notes: How much longer before Royals shake up dugout, front office?
- Three Cuts: Braves rally falls short, lose to Angels in 13
Here's exactly what it takes to have an excellent credit score have 307 words, post on www.ctpost.com at April 6, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.