It’s Grand Prix week — so get ready for a hectic atmosphere in downtown Long Beach. The 2019 Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach is set for Friday through Sunday, April 12 to 14. But the action doesn’t just happen on the weekend. On Wednesday, race cars and motorbikes will take over Belmont Shore, in the annual Roar in the Shore. Still, most of the main events — and, for some downtown residents, the inconveniences — are slated to pick up Friday. So here’s everything you need to know about the Grand Prix. Tickets General admission tickets for all three days cost $95. Friday-only passes are $33, while Saturday passes are $65 and Sunday’s are $70. Seating packages run from $98 to $147 for all three days for adults, and $79-$114 for children under 12. Information: 888-827-7333 or gplb.com/ticket-prices. Lifestyle Expo The expo includes more than 150 exhibitors with the latest automotive, home, recreation, travel and entertainment products and services. The Green Power Prix-View will feature cutting-edge green technology that includes hybrid, hydrogen and biodiesel cars, as well as energy-saving products for the home. The Family Fun Zone will include rock-climbing walls, games and racing simulator. Kids ages 3 to… Read full this story
- Exclusive: How the Monaco Grand Prix inspired the country to win the 5G race
- F1: Sebastian Vettel loses his cool as Lewis Hamilton wins Canadian Grand Prix
- F1: Sebastian Vettel wins the Canadian Grand Prix, his 50th career victory
- Formula One: Hamilton claims unlikely German Grand Prix win after Vettel crashes
- F1: Charles Leclerc gives Ferrari home victory at Italian Grand Prix
- Formula One: Lewis Hamilton Wins Sixth World Title at US Grand Prix, Closes in on Michael Schumacher Record
- F1H2O Grand Prix will be annual event, says Naidu
- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton wins the Hungarian Grand Prix
- United States Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas on pole, Lewis Hamilton fifth
- US Grand Prix 2019: What time does the F1 race start today, what TV channel is it on and what are the latest odds?
Here’s everything to know ahead of the Grand Prix of Long Beach: Traffic, weather, tickets and more have 333 words, post on www.dailynews.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.