GSIS, Antipolo open scholarship for incoming college freshmenhome / News / Regions / GSIS, Antipolo open scholarship for incoming college freshmenTHE local government of Antipolo, in partnership with Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), started accepting application for its scholarship program for dependents of its employees and members. The program is open to children of permanent government employees with at least three years of service and with salary grade 24 or below. Active and regular GSIS members for the last six months, and Permanent Total Disability pensioners below 60. Scholars will be given P3,000 monthly allowance, aside from free tuition. Applicants must submit duly accomplished GSIS Scholarship Application Form, Certificate of Employment, certification from the school that the nominee is accepted as an incoming college freshman in the current academic year, dependent’s birth certificate and GSIS print out of Business Partner Number. Application forms are available at the Public Information Office, Antipolo City Hall. Deadline of submission is on June 24.
- 21 Tips For College Freshmen Coping With Anxiety
- How Low-Income College Dropouts Are Getting Their Careers Unstuck
- Incoming MSU freshmen flash array of skills in Moneyball Pro-Am circuit
- Incoming MSU freshmen flash array of skills in Moneyball
- Ask Amy: Incoming college student has roomie worries
- Why aren’t more people freaking out about the nuclear warheads sitting 20 miles from downtown Seattle?
- Lessons from a lemonade stand
- 9 dorm room essentials worth buying early
- 10 dorm room essentials worth buying now
- College Prep Middle School to Open Soon in Lakeland
GSIS, Antipolo open scholarship for incoming college freshmen have 247 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.