0 Have your say A government-backed initiative is to launch the first community-driven digital platform designed to stimulate growth among UK fintechs and raise the profile of the sector overseas. The FinTech Alliance, hailed as the first “democratised” online fintech platform, aims to help those throughout the UK to connect, access education, and share insights.Supported by the UK government, it will also focus on promoting international opportunities for networking and accessing funding, enabling the nation’s fintechs to grow globally.Alastair Lukies, who sits on the Prime Minister’s Business Council, is chair of the alliance, while David Duffy, chief executive of Clydesdale Bank owner CYBG and HM Treasury’s fintech envoy for England, will act as an ambassador.Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond unveiled details of the forthcoming platform at the Innovate Finance Global Summit at London’s Guildhall today.Ahead of its scheduled launch in June, the alliance is inviting fintech firms and professionals to sign up to the platform, share their ambitions and help to develop the roadmap.Principal partners of the new project include commercial data and analytics company Dun & Bradstreet; software development business Endava; financial services company First Data; professional services firm PwC; payment services and Mastercard company Vocalink; and legal… Read full this story
- Shonen Jump’s new digital platform has free chapters, full back catalogue
- Sierra's rebirth was made possible by the success of digital platforms
- Telltale Games Has Temporarily Suspended Sales of The Walking Dead: The Final Season on Digital Platforms
- Call of Duty getting 'innovative new digital platform'
- Influential think tank looks to Call of Duty dev to help predict global threats
- Warner Bros. Reportedly Launching Its Own Digital Platform
- Warner Bros Trademark Reveals Plan to Launch Digital Platform
- Shin Megami Tensei Games on Sale via Digital Platforms
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance games removed from digital platforms
- Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remasterd: Genre Bending Game Is Getting Remasted For Digital Platform
Digital platform to help fintechs go global have 323 words, post on www.scotsman.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.