PUBLISHED: 13:12 29 April 2019 | UPDATED: 13:16 29 April 2019
Were you at Yates in Ipswich on Saturday, April 27th? Picture: LICKLIST
It was pay day for many people this weekend. Did you go out and celebrate by partying at Yates in Ipswich on Saturday night?
A crowd of people were there putting on the glitz and enjoying the music from resident DJ Tim, ranging from chart classics to the latest club hits.
Were you there? If so, you might have been caught on camera trying out a new dance move, or sampling a cocktail or two at the bar.
Or are you in one of the photos just relaxing and getting together with friends to share a fun night out?
If you spot a friend in our photo gallery, be sure to share the story with them and let them know. You can also tag them in the comments when the story is featured on our Facebook page.
More than 70 photos were taken by Licklist on the night, and here we have put together a selection.
If you didn’t make it to Yates this weekend but have been there on previous Saturdays, you may have featured in one of our other photo galleries. Click here to take a look through photos from recent Saturdays.
- Want Equal Pay Day to go away? Add more women to corporate boards
- Cheap flights to Europe with easyJet, Ryanair and British Airways as first pay day of the year approaches
- Malin Akerman showcases her green credentials in jade jumpsuit as she celebrates Earth Day at Environmental Media Association event
- Women’s Institute groups pull together to celebrate Norfolk Day
- Were you celebrating at Isaacs this weekend?
- The Lego Movie 2 Box Office: The Animated Sequel Did Not Have An Awesome Weekend
- Gina Rodriguez, Eva Longoria and More Stars Celebrate Latina Equal Pay Day
- How Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson celebrated Memorial Day together
- Celebrities pay tribute to Louis Tomlinson following the tragic death of sister Félicité