By Richard K. De Atley | PUBLISHED: April 11, 2019 at 1:39 pm | UPDATED: April 11, 2019 at 2:48 pm A funeral service for California Highway Patrol Sgt. Steve Licon will be held Tuesday, April 16. An online announcement said the service is planned for 10 a.m. Tuesday at Harvest Christian Fellowship, 6115 Arlington Ave. in Riverside. Licon, a 28-year veteran of the CHP, died when he was struck Saturday afternoon by a grey Toyota Corolla investigators said was being driven on the right shoulder of the freeway by Michael Callahan, 36, of Winchester. Licon had stopped another vehicle and was issuing a citation at the time. Licon was 53 and lived in Perris. He leaves a wife, Ann, daughters Marisa, step-daughter Kelly, mother Helen and father Lawrence. Callahan was charged Wednesday with second-degree murder in Licon’s death. The Riverside County District Attorney’s office also said Callahan was driving under the influence at the time of the collision. Callahan pleaded not guilty, and was in custody in lieu of posting bond on $1 million bail. Donations The California Highway Patrol has issued details for a memorial fund for Licon’s family. Donors can click on the memorial fund site or send… Read full this story
- Funeral services set for US Rep. Elijah Cummings
- Elijah Cummings honored in funeral today — watch live stream
- Atatiana Jefferson, Killed by Fort Worth Police, to Be Honored at Funeral
- Funeral service for veteran with no immediate family expected to draw crowd
- Funeral services set for Centerville councilman
- Cop is suspended after he was caught on a surveillance camera chatting to Mexico City gang leader at funeral service for three hitmen ahead of police raid on cartel - as its claimed 120 officers are on the crime ring's payroll
- U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings' Funeral Services Set
- Civil rights champion Elijah Cummings' body is taken to a historically black college in Baltimore for viewing ahead of his funeral services
- 'There is nothing weak about kindness and compassion': Obama throws shade at Trump at funeral of Elijah Cummings as he says you are not a 'sucker to have integrity'
- Obama, Clinton to honor US Rep. Cummings at funeral
CHP Sgt. Steve Licon will be honored at Tuesday funeral service have 353 words, post on www.pe.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.