A man has been found dead on a Kent beach. Police were called to Greatstone beach on Romney Marsh after the body was discovered near the lifeboat station. Officers were called at 8.20am and have confirmed a man has died. The cause of death is being investigated. More to follow.
- T-Shirt Tuesday: The Best Beach Shirts
- Human remains found at local beach confirmed as missing Duncan Sim
- Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani's Tips For Getting Your Ultimate Summer Body
- ‘Operation Surf’ will bring wounded veterans to Huntington Beach to catch a wave of stoke
- Video shows two officers pummeling man in Hallandale Beach. City places them on leave.
- Atlantic Beach settles with teens run over while sunbathing
- East Hampton Plane Crash: Bodies Recovered After Small Plane Crash off Long Island, New York
- USCG: 2 bodies recovered, 2 missing after plane crashes off N.Y. beach
- Find the Cleanest Beach Near You Using Swim Guide
- Local beach sealed off after body discovered
Body found on beach have 164 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.