Filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar has said that he is still in contact with actor Priyanka Chopra and doesn’t hold any grudges against her for quitting his film, Bharat. Speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Ali said he talks to Priyanka regularly. Priyanka had quit the film just a few weeks before she was to shoot for the film. Ali tweeted about her exit from the film, wishing her good luck and also hinting that she had quit the film due to her upcoming wedding with Nick Jonas. He was the first one to partially confirm the wedding to the world. “Priyanka was doing the film but things happened. As a friend, she shared it with me and I told that her life is most important. She’s still a close friend. We laugh and talk twice a month. I’m very happy for her,” he said. Priyanka was replaced by Ali’s friend and actor Katrina Kaif, who has worked with him before as well. Yes Priyanka Chopra is no more part of @Bharat_TheFilm & and the reason is very very special , she told us in the Nick of time about her decision and we are very happy for her… Read full this story
- Sara Ali Khan, brother Ibrahim Ali Khan stun on magazine cover, Priyanka Chopra gives credit to ‘genes’. See pic
- Salman Khan on working with Priyanka Chopra: Of course, I will work with her in future
- Confirmed: Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan to reunite after 10 years for 'Bharat'
- Priyanka Chopra takes to social media to announce that she has fallen ill after returning home
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas during Billboard Music Awards, he says ‘my wife is hot, hot’. Watch
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas to Create Series Inspired By Their Own Sangeet for Amazon
- Priyanka Chopra Wraps Up 'The White Tiger' Shoot; Says She Can’t Wait To Share It With The World
- Ashton Kutcher inspired Priyanka Chopra on tech start up; Peecee REVEALS reacting to his post!
- "Priyanka Chopra finally joined RSS!" -Peecee's khaki shorts lead to troll trouble.!
- NickYanka Mumbai Reception: Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone GROOVE on 'Pinga', Ranveer Singh joins them in the dance-off (WATCH VIDEOS)
Bharat director Ali Abbas Zafar says there is no bad blood with Priyanka Chopra post her exit from movie have 368 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.