REUTERS: Argentina’s national soccer coach Lionel Scaloni was injured on Tuesday after being hit by a car while cycling in Mallorca and has been taken to hospital with multiple injuries, Spanish newspaper El Mundo said.
El Mundo added that Scaloni, who was named Argentina coach in November 2018, was not seriously injured.
(Reporting by Richard Martin; Editing by Catherine Evans)
- Brain4Cars analyzes driving behavior with AI to predict and prevent road accidents
- What is the best policy for reducing the impact of alcohol on the road accident rate?
- Canadian town mourns 15 dead in hockey team accident
- Mother, child struck by car, injured in Renton school zone
- Helicopter Crash In Oregon Leaves 1 Injured: Other Recent Incidents Involving Choppers
- SAPD: Brawl leads to shooting at Southwest Side park; three injured
- Waymo's self-driving trucks will arrive on Georgia roads next week
- Southwest passenger who died in accident was nearly sucked out airplane
- Road Rave: Who pays for autonomous driving fatalities?
- Police investigating fatal accident in NW Houston