SECTIONS Search E-edition Home Customer Service Customer Service Mobile & Apps Archives Buy Photos and Pages Contact Us Newsletters Newspaper in Education Subscribe Subscriber Services News News Boise West Ada Canyon County Crime State News Nation/World News Databases Education Environment Idahoans in the Military Weather Traffic Helping Works In the Classroom Our Community Sports Sports Boise State Football Boise State Basketball Idaho Vandals High Schools Bronco Beat Chadd Cripe Varsity Extra Blog NFL NBA NHL MLB Golf Politics Idaho Politics Elections Government and Business Capitol & State Letters from the West National Politics Business Business Business Insider Business Columns & Blogs Personal Finance Legal Notices Opinion Opinion Editorials Bill Manny Editorial Cartoons Letters to the Editor Guest Opinion Submit a Letter or Opinion Entertainment Entertainment Events Calendar Restaurant Reviews Arts and Culture Festivals Movie Reviews Movie Showtimes Music Television Books Comics Puzzles & Games Horoscopes Puzzles Words & Deeds ArtsBeat Outdoors Outdoors Playing Outdoors Blog Biking Camping Fishing Hiking and Trails Hunting Winter Recreation Living Living Food & Drink Health & Fitness Home & Garden Treasure Pets Religion Travel Best of Treasure Valley Heart of the Treasure Valley Margaret Lauterbach Tim Woodward Carolyn Hax Obituaries Contests Advertise Classifieds Jobs Cars… Read full this story
- Downtown Area Development Recap: 2018 Edition
- Downtown Memphis: Developers get grant to save Front Street buildings
- Would Glen Ellyn apartment proposal dominate downtown landscape?
- The Yard in Fishers: It won’t be just about the food
- Metro apartment boom continues as rents keep rising
- Partners start work on suburban apartment project
- For Rent: Number of Intown apartment projects continues to grow
- 25 apartment projects planned in West Valley
- Amid building boom, 1 in 10 Seattle apartments are empty, and rents are dropping
- Apartment rents dropping in Seattle, landlords compete for tenants as market cools
Apartments aren’t just for Downtown. Multifamily development shifts to the suburbs. have 280 words, post on www.idahostatesman.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.