COMMENTARY You’re probably aware that the New York Yankees have 13 players on their injured list, among them expected lynchpins Aaron Judge, Luis Severino, and Giancarlo Stanton. That list might be 14 or 15 before it’s 12: On Sunday, Gio Urshela (batting .351/.415/.509 at third) took a pitch off his wrist and DJ LeMahieu (.310 with nine doubles and 15 RBI) came out with a stiff knee — he’d fouled a ball off it Friday. “It’s like we have a new face in our locker room every day,” Luke Voit told reporters on a boisterous Sunday in San Francisco. “It’s fun, man, because no one thinks we should be winning these games and everyone on our club, before the game and after the game, is cheering for each other and happy. Our confidence is through the roof.” They are boisterous because the Yankees are 12-3 since April 12, best in the majors. The Red Sox, after 2-1 and 5-2 losses to Tampa Bay this weekend, are 11-17 period. One series win in nine tries. Under .500 at home and about to welcome Oakland, which slapped them about during that opening road trip. These Red Sox are not lost, necessarily, but they are something… Read full this story
- Red Sox Apologize To Adam Jones For Racist Taunts
- Australia v South Africa: Skipper Steve Smith calls innings defeat and series loss a 'low point'
- Red Sox hero David Ortiz out of intensive care after being shot in Dominican Republic
- "No One In Dressing Room Is Panicking": Virat Kohli After Series Loss To Australia
- Catcher Yasmani Grandal, White Sox reach $73M, 4-year deal
- Houston Astros World Series DVD may show team's alleged cheating setup
- Church-goers near famous RAF base who wanted stained glass window tribute to Red Arrows and Dambusters are told it's too 'triumphalist'
- Noah Wyle To Topline CBS Pilot ‘Red Line’ From Ava DuVernay & Greg Berlanti
- Gemma Collins wows in a bright red beret with matching scarf at Winter Wonderland opening... as she 'vows to lose weight' with beau James Argent
- Glass of wine or two before bed can help weight loss - as it's like an hour in the gym
Another befuddling Red Sox series not about the loss so much as the less have 359 words, post on www.boston.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.