The number of food-hailing apps in Vietnam’s biggest cities has exploded since 2017, Photo: Le Toan After lunch, Nguyen Mai Hoa and her friends often order drinks through mobile applications. “One year ago, I went straight to Delivery Now because it was one of the most popular apps, but now I browse all apps to find the best deal. I think customers will benefit massively from more players in the food delivery segment,” said Hoa, who is working for a private company in Hanoi. Over the past couple of years in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, youngsters like Hoa have been spending more money on fast food, drinks, and snacks. Office workers are also willing to order food online instead of going out. According to the latest report of market research firm Euromonitor, the Vietnamese food delivery market is estimated to reach $33 million this year and more than $38 million in 2020. As a result, food delivery has plenty of room for growth, attracting numerous domestic and foreign players. Autonomous breakthroughs Catching up with this trend, South Korea’s Woowa Brothers Corporation, a food-tech leader that runs the country’s most popular food delivery mobile app Baedal Minjok, has acquired… Read full this story
- App Store price hike – iPhone apps may soon cost way more to download
- New Spotify app is FREE and lets you choose the songs you want to hear
- WoW Legion companion app out now on Android and iOS
- Fortnite v6.30 patch: Food Fight LTM, Mounted Turret and Last Word Revolver, Glider Redeploy disabled
- Why food is possibly the most powerful game design tool
- We matched food and drink to some of our favourite games
- Food Wars and Its Most Intense Face-Offs
- How to stop 100s of Facebook apps giving away your PRIVATE data with one easy trick
- How to delete apps on iPhone 7 on iOS 10 and what is the 3D-touch technique?
- iPhone apps blasted for selling your EXACT location – do you have these on your phone?
Woowa wants to waylay food apps have 333 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.