James Walker, from Resolver. Picture: Supplied Archant James Walker of Resolver on how to get the right travel insurance for you. With Brexit all over the place, UK citizens are faced with the bizarre situation where some holidays are on sale at rock bottom prices because countless people are reluctant to book a break due to concerns about all the political upheaval. Rest assured, as and when things become ‘clearer’ we’ll be giving you the best advice we can on your rights and what to watch out for. However, if you’ve decided to just go for it and get away, it’s never been more important to get a good travel insurance policy. But what does that mean? And how do you know if it will cover you for the things you’re planning on doing? Here’s my ultimate guide to the things you need to know. There are two types of policy When you take out travel insurance, there’s a variety of choices but most boil down to single trip or annual travel policies. Single trip insurance does just what it says on the tin. Annual policies are worth it if you’re taking a few holidays in a year and it’s… Read full this story
- Here's why you should buy life insurance in your 20s or 30s
- Why you should carry forex prepaid card instead of credit card while travelling abroad
- Should I Get Out Of My Lease Early To Take Advantage Of Slow Car Sales?
- How to land a great deal on a cruise, with just a little vigilance and research
- ‘Disaster after the disaster:’ Fighting insurance over tornado damage
- Your side hustle may be at risk — here are steps you can take to protect it
- Martin Lewis reveals the best package bank accounts - sign up now for £500 benefit
- Everything you need to know about the collapse of Monarch Airlines
- Cruise ship passengers should prepare for illness, injury at sea
- Do You Really Need to Pay for an Identity Theft Protection Service?
What you need to know when buying travel insurance have 346 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at March 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.