Wegmans has found itself at the top of another list – this time for having the best “Corporate Reputation” in the Harris Poll Reputation Quotient Study. The grocer received a score of 83 out of 100, surpassing Amazon, which ranked at No. 2 with a score of 82.3 and Patagonia at No. 3 with a score of 81.4. L.L. Bean ranked fourth with 80.7 followed by Walt Disney with a score of 80.4. Companies were evaluated according to three categories: trust, business trajectory (including vision, growth, and products and services) and organization character (including good ethics, culture and citizenship). Harris Insights & Analytics scored the 100 “most visible” consumer-nominated companies. The companies on the list can be visible for good or bad reasons, and are ranked by scores of 1 to 100, with 1 being the worst and 100 being the best. Harris conducted online interviews of more than 18,000 people, gathering roughly 300 ratings per company. In the first phase of the poll, respondents are asked for their opinions as to which two brands stand out as having the best and worst overall reputations. Then, another group of respondents is asked to rate those companies according to the rankings’… Read full this story
- Amazon & Apple have the best reputations in tech, but Microsoft beats Google in Harris poll
- Apple, Google brand reputations sink in latest Harris poll
- IT workers are confident job seekers, says Harris Poll
- New Harris poll finds NSA spying affecting online commerce
- US Investors sceptical about Twitter IPO according to poll
- Google takes top spot in reputation rankings; Apple, Intel, Amazon close behind
- Amazon unseated in Harris reputation ranking, Samsung surges ahead of Apple
- Samsung US reputation ranking falls by 42 places
- Why has Apple's reputation taken a nose dive?
- Samsung's reputation plummets after Note 7 debacle
Wegmans is No. 1 in 'corporate reputation,' according to Harris Poll have 290 words, post on buffalonews.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.