Four house of multiple occupancies (HMOs) are to be created on a city centre street after being given planning permission.
Two four-bedroom homes and two five-bedroom homes will be created at 23 Thornhill Street.
It could mean 18 extra tenants could be living on the street at any one time.
The building, which was once a hair salon and a curtain workshop, is now vacant.
- Italian authorities evacuate 4,000 from city centre as bomb squad battles to defuse explosive in area hit by 13 major bombing raids during World War Two
- Two terrified tourists are robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight near the Guinness brewery in Dublin city centre
- News24.com | City of Cape Town approves R14bn Foreshore development despite objections
- City Centre Parking Garage Opens In Downtown Bradenton
- Whitbread launches 'hub by Premier Inn' city centre hotel concept
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling donates £15.3 million towards multiple sclerosis research at centre named after her late mother Anne who died of the condition at 45
- Prevent a Nightmare: Haunted Houses on Safety Street
- Donald Trump mocked with Obama picture over Colorado wall plan by ex-White House employee
- Plan to close notorious Rikers jail complex by 2026 approved
- La Mesa City Council set to approve hazardous 5G small cells