Tim Cooney, a retired film sound engineer who now lives in the Philippines, has been attending games with his uncle for decades. In the bad years, he would leave a few extra tickets on his car windshield and a note that said they were free. In the really bad years, when there was hardly anyone in the stands, he said he’d come back to his car to find more tickets than he’d left.
- Fan who films himself catching home runs at Dodger Stadium asked to stop
- Puig’s three-run home run helps Dodgers beat Marlins
- Dodgers lead the majors in home runs
- Twins earn win with home run derby against Yankees
- FOX Sports Ohio Announces Reds Opening Day Coverage
- Join FOX Sports Ohio on a “Road Trip to Opening Day”
- 30 is the new 40 when it comes to home runs these days
- When it comes to home runs, 30 is the new 40
- The Latest: Cincinnati slugger Frazier wins Home Run Derby
- Rays smash three home runs to take opener from Orioles
On a smashing opening day (8 home runs), everything seems possible for Dodgers fans have 176 words, post on www.latimes.com at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.