Dozens of women have blasted a mobile hairdressing company for leaving their hair ‘a straggly mess’ after having hair extensions fitted. A number of customers said they were left in pain several days after having extensions fitted by Lux Extensions, based in Burnley. Other clients have said they paid deposits so the company could order the hair, but the hairdresser never turned up to fulfill the appointment. After asking for a refund they said the salon never re-paid their deposits of more than £100. Read more of today’s top stories here But Lux Extensions have responded by claiming the customers have blackmailed them for refunds and they have been targeted in an online slander campaign. Mairead O’Hare, of Wythenshawe, said she paid £240 to have extensions fitted on Tuesday, February 19. She said she contacted the company on Facebook and a hairdresser first paid a visit to colour match her hair. The hair extensions were fitted the following week, with Mairead saying she paid a deposit of £180 followed by another £60 bank transfer. Several days after having the hair fitted Mairead said the hair became straggly, while pieces of metal were sticking out in the roots of her hair…. Read full this story
- Dreaming of hair extensions? Toms River business ready for you
- These Cheap AF Hair Extensions Make You Look Like You Grew Your Hair Out Overnight
- All the Fake Hair That Hung Out at New York Fashion Week
- New York City to Ban Discrimination Based on Hair
- 35 Products That'll Fix Each And Every One Of Your Mess-Ups
- Schools, Stay Out of My Hair!
- Schools Are Policing Black Kids' Hair, and Betsy DeVos Needs to Stop Them
- How to fix damaged hair: Tips to getting healthy hair
- Would you dare share your morning hair?
- Channing Tatum says 'bad ideas are sort of my thing' after dying hair
'My £240 hair extensions are a straggly mess' have 300 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.