Mitch Albom Detroit Free Press Published 6:00 AM EDT Aug 11, 2019 I recently suffered a breakup. It was sad. It was crushing. We’d been together since freshman year in college. But now it’s over. And there’s no going back. It wouldn’t be healthy. We had a long relationship with wonderful memories. But things had to end. Love? There was love. On my part anyhow. I’m not sure about my partner. Ours was a quiet coupling. I know I said, “Mmm, I love this,” during many fond moments — Sunday mornings on the patio, or snuggling in the stands during a winter football game — and I felt a certain warmth in return. So, yes, there was love, however unspoken. If it wasn’t love, why I am so tempted to go back? It’s been four months now. I’m still getting over it. Certain times of day are the toughest — waking up in particular, just knowing we won’t be together. And, can I say it? Sometimes my lips hunger for the old touch. I know it’s corny. I know I sound like something out of a romance paperback. But it’s true. Our bond was so real, I can taste it…. Read full this story
- Mitch Albom tells DailyMailTV about taking in Haitian girl with cancer
- Letters: Mitch Albom should get over women using profanity
- Mitch Albom: Ex-Detroit Lions in playoffs gives us heartburn
- Mitch Albom: Confessions of a flip phone user: What's old is new
- Mitch Albom: Rashida Tlaib's profanity starts year on a low note
- Cool Beans? Far From It: Global Warming Is Helping to Wipe Out Coffee in the Wild
- Everyone Loves Beans Now
- Roasting coffee the old-fashioned way
- HARRY WALLOP is shocked at £15 price of a coffee in Alain Ducasse cafe
- Sunflower Bean: 'Using melody and classic rock is what makes us punk'
Mitch Albom: I broke up with coffee. Cool beans no more. have 314 words, post on eu.freep.com at March 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.