Executives leading the charge in diversity and inclusion are leaning more towards the practice of belonging to create more inclusive work environments. Felicia Mayo, vice president of HR & head of diversity at Tesla is one of those leaders. Her journey as a human resources professional spans over two decades with executive HR roles at PwC, Oracle, and Juniper Networks. After working 19 years in Silicon Valley, she was sought out by Tesla and promoted by its founder Elon Musk to lead their HR and diversity initiatives. It was a simple as a phone call from someone in her network who knew she could add to and elevate the way Tesla handles business when it comes to belonging. Business Leader Versus Diversity Leader After getting an inside look into the company and the interviewing process, Mayo decided she wanted to engage in diversity and inclusion holistically by looking at the total business of Tesla and being able to see where she could leverage her tools which include, but aren’t limited to, HR technology, operations, compensation benefits, business strategy, and talent acquisitions. “Once you see diversity as an add-on or a program, you fail. And that definitely is something that I’ve… Read full this story
- Elon Musk: SpaceX and Tesla alive 'by skin of their teeth'
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is seen enjoys a Sunday drive in the passenger seat of his personal Cybertruck
- Elon Musk earned over $2.3bn in 60 minutes after Tesla stocks surge
- Elon Musk: I can fix South Australia power network in 100 days or it's free
- This is Tesla CEO Elon Musk's favourite movie and TV series of 2019
- SEC sues Tesla CEO Elon Musk for securities fraud, Musk calls suit unjustified
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance review – how one tech billionaire plans to save the world
- Tesla's batteries could be bigger business than electric cars – Elon Musk
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Is Dating Singer Grimes Months After Splitting from Amber Heard: Source
- Elon Musk’s Long Obsession With Sabotage
Meet the Black Woman Promoted by Elon Musk to Lead Diversity at Tesla have 336 words, post on www.blackenterprise.com at March 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.