Detectives investigating the murder of east Belfast loyalist Ian Ogle have arrested a 32-year-old man.The man was detained in Manchester Airport on Sunday on suspicion of murder and will brought to Northern Ireland to be questioned by Major Investigation Team detectives.He is thought to have been returning from Thailand through Manchester airport when he was detained.One person has already been charged in connection with the murder of the 45-year-old, who was stabbed and beaten to death close to his Cluan Place home on Sunday January 27.Police believe members of the UVF were involved in the murder of the father-of-two.Detective Chief Inspector Peter McKenna said: “Following excellent partnership working with UK and international partners, the man was detained in Manchester Airport.”At this time, I would also reiterate my appeal for witnesses to this horrific murder. Ian Ogle was subjected to a brutal attack.”Anyone with information that could assist my investigation is asked to please get in touch with the investigation team by calling 101 quoting reference 1303 27/1/19 .
- Manchester International Festival 2009 Hits Town in July With Elbow, Damon Albarn & Kraftwerk
- 10 Reasons to Locate to Manchester
- Traveling From Liverpool Airport - Parking Options Available
- Magnificent Manchester - An Eclectic Mix of Old and New
- #AtatianaJefferson: Texas Cop Who Shot and Killed the 28-Year-Old Black Woman Is Charged With Murder
- Book an Airport Hotel & Relax in Stress-Free Comfort Before You Fly
- Who Are Manchester City Realistically Going to Sign?
- Michael Dunn Appeals Murder Conviction for Shooting Jordan Davis in Loud-Music Case
- Heathrow Airport Jobs
- Hero police officers who arrested accused Christchurch gunman and ended ruthless massacre that left 51 dead are given bravery awards
Man arrested at Manchester airport in relation to murder of Ian Ogle have 281 words, post on www.irishnews.com at March 3, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.