One of the world’s leading retail estate service providers has been working with JAGGAER to drive a global digital transformation of its procurement function.
JLL selected JAGGAER’s industry lauded Sourcing and Contract Lifecycle Management for a complete digital transformation that promises to deliver bottom line revenue, and cost savings for clients, through increased supply chain transparency.
According to JLL, procurement is a significant corporate driver in this initiative. “We have to be able to approach the market with a stand-out offer right across the property lifecycle, from acquisition to disposal. This goes far beyond price, our customers are looking for a clear value-add and technology plays a fundamental role, first in creating value for them, and then demonstrating that we are delivering value,” says David McBride, Transformation & Strategy Director for JLL’s Supply Chain Management and Procurement Team across EMEA, who is deeply involved with the process.
JAGGAER was chosen because of the solution’s ability to manage complex sourcing scenarios across the business and support a variety of global business needs. “It is really important that our technology partners have global reach so that we can fully leverage our scale, streamline processes and have full transparency and auditability,” says McBride. “It therefore made sense to opt for a one-stop-shop spend management and procurement solution that could be rolled out globally, allowing us to tap into consistent data about global supply markets, while at the same time taking account of regional variations,” he adds.
JLL’s transformative journey started with a mandate to replace multiple disparate platforms located around the world with a single solution, designed to manage complex sourcing scenarios. “Demonstrating to clients that we are managing procurement and the supply chain with robust processes that are transparent and auditable, and which mitigate risk, gives JLL an additional edge in a competitive market. The technology, training and support provided by JAGGAER to our sourcing professionals worldwide is an important element in achieving that goal,” says McBride. EMEA was the first JLL region to get the system adopted, ran the first event and hosted the first reverse auction.
“Demonstrating to clients that we are managing procurement and the supply chain with robust processes that are transparent and auditable, and which mitigate risk, gives JLL an additional edge in a competitive market. The technology, training and support provided by JAGGAER to our sourcing professionals worldwide is an important element in achieving that goal,” says McBride. EMEA was the first JLL region to get the system adopted, ran the first event and hosted the first reverse auction.
JAGGAER provides JLL with the ability to rate suppliers in terms of contract performance across a range of criteria including quality, health, safety and costs. Trend data compiled over time allows JLL to develop a scorecard providing accurate insights into the supply network, enabling JLL to make fact-based decisions and advise clients more effectively.
“JAGGAER streamlines the entire process from the outset, enabling a seamless, transparent and auditable process from onboarding through to contracting,” says McBride. This is important for many clients, especially in sectors such as banking and insurance, who need to be able to demonstrate compliance and security to regulators and auditors,” he adds.
“A global professional services and investment management company like JLL has specific needs that can only be met with a spend management solution like JAGGAER. We have invested in learning and developing industry focused solutions to manage complex procurement scenarios, and will be bringing more innovations, like Artificial Intelligence with natural language processing into the equation as we roll out our advanced JAGGAER ONE platform,” says Robert Bonavito, CEO of JAGGAER.
- African challenger bank Vista Bank selects Temenos to power its digital transformation and growth across Africa
- JAGGAER Delivers Full Source to Settle Spend and Chemical Inventory Management Suite to the University of North Dakota
- Rubicon Global Selected as an Approved HGACBuy Service Provider
- Cinedigm and JungoTV Launch Digital-First Asian Culture Outlet HALLYPOP, Available Now on Samsung’s TV Plus Video Service
- Philadelphia Phillies Select Mitel for High-Performance Communications and Collaboration Lineup
- CATO POWERS STANDARD INSURANCE TO ICMG AWARD FOR BEST IT INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECTURE
- HACC leader is on a mission to transform lives: Column
- Aspire Systems Announces Business Partnership with Magento
- Amdocs To Equip Globe Telecom with Virtualized Network Operations Solution for Enterprises
- KenSci and NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde honored as recipient of the 2019 Microsoft Health Innovation Awards
- Nozomi Networks Wins Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer Award
- accelQ receives Award of Product Innovation in Test Automation at the Global Business Excellence Awards 2019
- Amdocs Media Showcases Modular End-to-end Media Marketplace Solution at The NAB Show in Las Vegas
- Consumers’ first 5G experience will likely be at a 2020 sports event
- mobilityView Asked To Present @ Collision Conference May 20 to 23rd
- Airspace Link Partners with Esri to Bring Regulated Drone Delivery to Your City
- The Rise of the WeWorking Class
- Daily Business Report-Feb. 21, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Nixon Almost Survived Watergate. Does Mueller Have a Smoking Gun on Trump?
- Signet Jewelers posts mixed earnings, projects flat year with more cost reductions
JLL selects JAGGAER to power procurement digital transformation have 826 words, post on www.supplychaindigital.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.