Jamestown’s newest hotel will formally open for business this week, bringing a new offering from developer Hamister Group and Hilton Hotels Corp. to the Southern Tier city. Located at 150 West 4th St., the new DoubleTree by Hilton features 147 guest rooms, along with the Pearl City Hops Restaurant and Tavern gastropub, a bar, a patio, an indoor saltwater pool, a fitness center and 4,100 square feet of banquet and meeting space. It had its “soft” opening several weeks ago. Built in the 1970s, the hotel had previously been a Holiday Inn and Ramada Inn. Hamister purchased the property in 2013 and completed a $13 million makeover with help from a $2.4 million state Downtown Revitalization Initiative award, as well as a 10-year, $350,000 loan from the city.
- Stay at a New, Unreviewed Hotel for Great Service That’s Also Affordable
- Apple to open new campus' visitor center next week, says report
- San Francisco to Open New York-Style Café
- First Look Inside Tokyo's New Godzilla Hotel
- Trump's New Youth Hotel Brand Gets The Name Of Toyota's Failed Youth Car Brand
- Internap opens new NYC region facility
- Infosys opens new Munich office after BMW win
- Always opening new tabs? Like to do things your way? Vivaldi could be the browser for you
- Google opens new offices in Bulgaria, Lithuania
- SAP opens new Berlin-area 'innovation centre'
Hamister to open new DoubleTree Hotel in Jamestown have 222 words, post on buffalonews.com at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.