NUMEROUS women have slammed a mobile hairdressing company for fitting hair extensions that “left them in pain” and made their hair a “straggly mess”. Irate women have blasted the service they claim they received from Lux Extensions, based in the north west of England – with one saying she was left with metal sticking out of her roots. Despite women criticising the quality of hair extensions and claiming their hairdresser failed to fulfil paid-for appointments, Lux Extensions have denied the claims. The hairdressing business says customers have blackmailed them for refunds and say they are now at the centre of an online slander campaign. One woman who claims to have had a bad experience with the company is Mairead O’Hare, from south Manchester. She told the Manchester Evening News that she paid £240 to have extensions fitted on February 19 this year. The hairdresser is said to have visited a week before the fitting to colour match the extensions, and then the appointment took place. Several days later, Mairead claims the hair had become straggly and there were bits of metal sticking out of her roots. She said: “I was messaging her and said I need to get them out,… Read full this story
- Coders of the world, unite: can Silicon Valley workers curb the power of Big Tech?
- PG&E to pay $2.5 billion for Wine Country fires, warns it could get worse
- Reuben Foster accuser: Beating allegations were ‘all a money scheme’
- On the front lines: female activism in Thailand
- 50 of the spookiest ghost stories from every single state
- 20 Actors You Didn't Know Were In Both Marvel And DC TV Shows
Dozens of women blast mobile hairdresser’s ‘straggly mess’ extensions, but company claim they’re victims of a ‘malicious attack’ have 270 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.