Talk about a basket of deplorables. No, not Trump voters this time around, but Democrats running for president. That is what Hillary Clinton must be thinking as she looks over the cluster of left-wing Democratic loonies campaigning for president. Who are these people? A half dozen of them have already sought Clinton out either for her blessing or for campaign advice. After having personally sized them up — and listened to their far-left fare — Clinton has to be thinking, “Why not me?,” which may turn out to be her 2020 campaign slogan. Yes, she said she is not running. She does not have to run. All she has to do is watch the impending Democratic train wreck, stay viable, and they will come running to her saying: “Please run.” And why not? If she can’t beat out this crowd of wannabe, Free Stuff Doctrine Socialists for the Democratic Party presidential nomination, then there is no justice. And this includes Joe Biden, the former vice president, who wants to take on Donald Trump, which would pit a gaffe machine against a tweet machine. While both Biden and Clinton have each run for president twice — and lost — Biden never… Read full this story
- Hillary Clinton, Pelosi to speak at Rep. Slaughter’s funeral
- Did Hillary Clinton Help Bill Clinton Intimidate and Discredit His Rape and Sexual Misconduct Accusers?
- Hillary Clinton Opts Out of Airing Weather Channel Ads During Hurricane Matthew
- Hillary Clinton Peddles Voting Reform: ‘We Need to Act Now’
- CBS/NYT national poll: Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump narrows
- Politicians Hit the Polls! Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Cast Their Votes in New York
- Mark Cuban: Hillary Clinton Wants to Meet With Me
- 'Letting thousands of people needlessly suffer and die is wrong.' Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden join storm of opposition to Donald Trump's demand to get America back to work
- Hillary Clinton is accused of being 'tasteless' for making 'American First' dig at President Trump after the US became the country with the most coronavirus cases
- Hillary Clinton Was Probably Hiding Her Emails From the Media, So They Became a Big Media Story
Don’t count out Hillary Clinton in 2020 just yet have 360 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at March 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.